Mystical Opals Sparkle Privacy Notice
March 10, 2019
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Mystical Opals Sparkle (MOS). This privacy notice applies solely to data/information collected by MOS on this website mysticalopalssparkle.com and will notify you of the following:
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
· How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data/information.
· The security procedures in place to protect your data/information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the data/information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing of Data/Information:
· Provide, maintain, improve the services, along with research and develop new services.
· Provide customer service.
· Help protect the safety of MOS and our users which includes blocking suspected spammers, and addressing abuse.
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you.
· Personalize the Services, provide advertisements, and content or features that match user profile interests.
· MOS is the sole owners of the data/information collected on this site. We only collect data/information that you voluntarily submit to us via email or other direct contact methods from you including your posts and comments, saved drafts, your messages (private messages and chats), your reports and other communications with us. Your content may include text, links, images, gifs, and videos.
· We will not sell, share, or rent this data/information to anyone or with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. from inception to shipment of an order.
· We will use your data/information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your data/information
Your Access to and Control Of Information:
· You may opt out from MOS contacting you or you may inquire about the data/information we have collected about you at any time.
· You may also change/correct any data, delete data, or express your concerns you have about our/the use of your data.
· This can be accomplished via the email address provided below.
· We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via this website, your information is protected both online and offline. The website does have SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser.
· Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
· While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online we also protect your information offline.
· Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.